The highest certified LabVIEW consultancy in the UK and LabVIEW NXG specialists; talk to our team about your project.
NIWeek 2017, the annual conference hosted by National Instruments (NI), saw the launch of an exciting new software release; LabVIEW NXG.
LabVIEW NXG is the next generation of LabVIEW that allows you to minimize time to measurement with NI data acquisition devices or third-party benchtop instruments.
Although thrilled by the release, Austin Consultants are already experts in this exciting new product. Managing Director, Peter Davies, and the team, have been honoured to be part of the advisory board for over four years helping guide the product’s inception and creation.
Whether you are new to LabVIEW or an experienced LabVIEW developer, based on our expert LabVIEW NXG knowledge, we can support you with:
- LabVIEW NXG evaluation and consultancy regarding your specific project requirements
- Development resource, support, training and project management
- System upgrade and migration including transitioning from standard LabVIEW to LabVIEW NXG
- Customised interface design and devices
- System and data integration
- Machine learning and big data analytics.
The new product offers:
- Hardware auto-discovery and interactive panels
- Integrated data capture and analysis tools
- UI design and diagram programming, using enhanced coding productivity features such as vectorised fonts.
- An easy to use environment that accelerates the rate of innovation
- An underlying architecture based on C# and .net
- Simple Python integration
- Direct integration with NI’s Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX)
Whilst the current release offers a wealth of new features it is only the first step on an exciting LabVIEW NXG roadmap that NI have planned.
News & tips
Sign up to our email newsletter to receive regular LabVIEW tips and related updates from the Austin Consultants team.
Get in touch
Talk to us about your project today.