We’re delighted to be returning as an exhibitor to the annual NI Days conference for the sixth time!
NI Days 2013 attracts more than 600 leading engineers and scientists from across the UK & Ireland. This free, one-day, multi-track conference features keynote presentations, interactive sessions taught by NI experts, hands-on workshops, certification exams, a panel discussion and an exhibition showcasing the latest advancements in design, control and test.
We’ll have a team of Certified LabVIEW Architects and Certified LabVIEW Developers on our stand all day ready to answer your LabVIEW questions and showcase some of our products.
Five reasons to attend:
1. Inspirational Keynote Addresses from Jeff Kodosky, the Co-inventor and “Father of LabVIEW” and Guest Speaker Dr. Stephen Myers, OBE, Director of Accelerators and Technology at Cern.
2. More than 20 Influential Guest Presenters from Industry and Academia including Imperial College London, James Fisher Nuclear and National Grid.
3. Over 60 Hours of Technical Content across 11 Tracks.
4. Over 20 Hours of Hands-On Training including Introduction to LabVIEW and DAQ and Creating Automated Test Systems with PXI Modular Instrumentation and TestStand.
5. Meet with Measurement and Control Experts at the Industry Exhibition.
For the full agenda, session descriptions and to register for your FREE place visit uk.ni.com/nidays or call 01635 572498, email email@example.com.
Our sister company, Austin Resourcing will also have a stand on the day and our team will be available to discuss your LabVIEW recruitment needs.
The event will take place on Wednesday 20th November 2013 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London. Doors are open 9am – 5.30pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!