Austin Consultants will again be exhibiting at the UK Aerospace and Defence Forum 2017 – a new approach to design, validation, and test.
Date and venue: Tuesday 2 June 2017, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, UK
The annual UK Aerospace & Defence Forum is dedicated to managers leading projects in the aviation, aerospace and defense industries.
This year’s conference, like previous events, will offer the chance to explore industry trends and opportunities, as well as solutions for particular technical challenges.
During the morning keynotes, industry experts will cover topics such as the cost of test, time-to-market and managing innovation in the aerospace and defence industry.
The main themes of the afternoon sessions will be:
- RF track:
- wideband (GHz+) signal analysis and recording;
- GNSS simulation and field tests;
- radars prototyping and validation;
- spectrum monitoring;
- integration tests with other avionics systems.
- Test cell and structural test track:
- complex, multichannel control, and measurement systems;
- Hardware-In-the-Loop testers;
- data acquisition in aerodynamics;
- embedded loggers.
You can view the 2017 agenda and register via the event website.
We look forward to seeing you there.