Austin Consultants will be attending the 2016 NI Aerospace and Defence Event at the Berkshire Conference Centre in Reading on the 14th June 2016. Pop along to stand 2 to find out what we have been up to and how we can help solve your engineering problems in the future.
At this FREE, full-day 2016 NI Aerospace and Defence Event, hosted by National Instruments, you will learn more about the top trends and technologies for modern aerospace, defence, security and space systems. The 2016 NI Aerospace and Defence Event brings together NI and industry experts for engaging keynotes, technical presentations, demonstrations and user solutions.
Conference highlights will include:
- Morning Keynote Address from Dr. Marco Lisi, Manager and Scientist at an International Space Organisation
- Industry Outlooks from Rolls Royce, BAE Systems and University of Cranfield
- Two Technical Tracks focused on RF Systems and Test and Control Systems
- Exhibition Featuring Alliance and Technology Partners Focused on the Aerospace and Defence Industry
- Interactive Hands-On Zone with LabVIEW, TestStand and PXI Modular Instruments
You can view the full agenda for the 2016 NI Aerospace and Defence Event at uk.ni.com/aerospace-defence-forum/agenda
The conference also features an exhibition hall with representatives and demonstrations from NI and other industry specific exhibitors, like ourselves. For the full list of exhibitors please visit: uk.ni.com/aerospace-defence-forum/exhibitors
All attendees will be entered into a prize draw which will take place at the end of the day to win a LEGO MINDSTORM EV3 (powered by LabVIEW).
How do I register?
For more details and to register for your FREE place at the 2016 NI Aerospace and Defence Event call our events team now on +44 (0)1635 573498. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at http://uk.ni.com/testsummit
We look forward to seeing you there….